Subscribe to the podcast via: iTunes | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter
10. Buh Buh Ray Dudley – My name is… Buh, Buh, Buh, Buh… Buh Buh Fucking Ray Dudley. Entertaining outside of the ring and good in short bursts in it.
9. Jeff Jarrett – Back with a bang, Jeff Jarrett returned in an In Ring Segment At In Your House 5… before getting into a fight with Ahmed Johnson. His WWF Title challenge will have to wait, he’s out of the Royal Rumble.
8. Goldust – The weird one just got a whole lot weirder. Appearing at ringside at In Your House 5, Goldust ended up sending a love letter to Razor Ramon… “let’s ooze machismo together”.
7. Steve Austin – A losing effort in the ECW title match (although he did eliminate the current champion), Austin then bared his soul in a six minute interview on Hardcore TV. He would end the month as “The Ringmaster” in the WWF.
6. Eddie Guerrero – Cruely overlooked in our end of year awards, Eddie Guerrero proves time and again why he is one of the very best. This time in a great losing effort to Shinjiro Otani at Starrcade.
5. The Undertaker – Ah finally, The Deadman wants the title! After a year of awfulness, and a casket match with Mabel this month, things are finally looking up. His end of show staredown with Diesel may be the best thing he’s done all year.
4. The Sandman – Enter Champion. A regressive pick as champion, perhaps, but there is no denying Sandman is one of the most popular acts in the ECW arena.
3. Bret Hart – His first successful defence of his reign, Bret and Bulldog had a fantastic match at In Your House 5 – probably WWF’s best match of the year.
2. Ric Flair – Ending Savage’s World Title run after less than a month, Flair starred in the two final matches at Starrcade… needed a bit of help from the Horsemen to get the job done.
1. Medusa – Now *THAT* is how you make an entrance! Arrive, dump the rival’s title belt in the trash, and then leave. Superb stuff.